Video conferencing has become one of the most pragmatic tools for conferences and meetings. At a time when the MNC, IT and other industries have spanned their workforce in offshore countries, Video Conferencing has become one of the cardinal tools for establishing contact between the core team and the extensive teams.
Additionally, this has not only revolutionised the industry and its management but has contributed equally to the educational domain as well, which led to the growth and development of the masses.
“Video Conferencing is a visual interaction between two or more parties who are not at the same location at a time. It is usually live and not recorded where active discussion is possible”. Video Conferencing is crucial because it allows people to connect from different bases who can’t come together for a meeting in a physical face-to-face session.
If put in simple terms, Video conferencing allows two places to transmit static images and information. At its most advanced version, it can send full-motion visuals and excellent sound across several different locations.
Desktop video conferencing is an essential aspect of integrated communication services in the corporate arena, which allows multiple companies to come together by providing them with high-grade video and audio exchange options. Numerous companies offer independent on-site and powered-by-the-cloud video conferencing solutions that allow desktop and room-based video, in addition to the capacity to incorporate video conferencing into corporate applications such as healthcare, client service, and learning via the Internet.
Since cloud-based solutions are widely available, organisations may use virtual meetings with little initial expenditure while taking advantage of the quickly evolving AI-powered capabilities to enhance voice and visual presentation.
How Video Conferencing Works
Choosing the right product for the best outcome during your Video Conferencing is a must, and there the Philips Video Conferencing solution comes in. But before that let’s understand the functional dynamics of Video Conferencing and see how you can make it work for your business.
The process of Video Conferencing is a combination of two vital components: Compression and exchange. In this, the first step takes place when Analogue audiovisual (AV) input is captured by the recording device and mic.
The acquired data is in the form of continuous waves with varying wavelengths and amplitudes. These are the noises, colours, luminosity, dimension, and hues that were gathered. Codecs transform information into packets of digital information once it has been collected, usually with compression technology to save the use of bandwidth.
Throughout the transmission phase, packets are transported across the network, most often to a remote cloud supplier, who then forwards these to other teleconference users (and mixes video and audio recordings from various participants).
When packets arrive at the destination, codecs that unzip the data. It is converted back into analogue audio and video by the codecs. This allows the recipient’s display and loudspeakers to display and receive the AV data properly.
Required components for a high-end Video Conferencing
The Video Conferencing requires a few components which we have listed below for your reference:
- It requires a network of high bandwidth connected with cellular wifi and residential devices for transmission of audio and videos.
- More than one video recording device or PC that can record video.
- A minimum of two mics – either attached or incorporated within the accessing device.
- A personal computer screen, monitor, TV, or projector with video projection.
- Sound devices that output sound include headphones, laptop speakers, and external speakers.
Alongside these devices, nowadays there are some cloud-based web conferencing platforms, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, which have redefined the way we connect and collaborate in a digital landscape. These innovative platforms offer a dynamic and versatile approach to virtual meetings, enabling seamless communication and interaction across global distances.
With features like video conferencing, screen sharing, chat functions, and integrated collaboration tools, these platforms have become an important part of remote work, facilitating team meetings, client interactions, and educational sessions. They offer a user-friendly interface and an ability to host large-scale meetings.
Philips Video Conferencing Solutions: Tools for hassle-free Video Conferencing
Let’s check out a few essentials from Phillips for taking your AV Conferencing to unexpected heights.
1. Wireless Video Conferencing solution Philips PSE0600 Plus and PSE0401
Be it your small conference or large meeting, this combo of both Audio and Visual tools brought to you by Phillips is a must-have for adding crispness, clarity and professional touch to your conferences. With PSE0600 Plus and PSE0401, you can achieve a heightened standard of audio and Video clarity while the meeting is on. If you are thinking about what it offers then we have elaborated it for you.
Features of PSE0600 Plus
- Videos get captured in tPSE060he HD resolution of 1080p/30fps, providing excellent quality visuals.
- Have a smooth PTZ movement for recording everything in the room.
- Have 10 times more optical zoom with no blurring.
- It has 5 programmable presets.
- It can be connected to the Wi-Fi installed in the office.
- It has Autofocus.
Features of PSE0401
- It has a 4 microphone array powerful enough to record all the Audio with unmatched quality.
- It comes with a combination of 3w X 2 speakers
- Have Touch Buttons to start or control the Audio level.
- It has an In-built Li-Ion Battery. Hence no need to carry additional weight.
- Has the In-built USB Cable
- Provide Bluetooth support for wireless connectivity with the devices.
Read more blog: Get the new Philips Wireless Video Conferencing System Today
2. All-in-One Portable Video Conference Solution With Microphones PSE0550
This is a device that contains the entire world of video conferencing. It has the most advanced technological functions, from capturing to video to sound. It can work as a Conference Assistant, getting into sessions with you and taking notes. With exceptional video and audio reliability, including 4K high-definition footage, increased pan/tilt and zooming, and automated voice tracking methods Philips SmartMeeting Conferencing Solution captures all individuals who are in the room.
What you can do with the Philips Conference Solution With Microphone and 4K HD Camera
- Streamlined note-taking tools which update afterwards, allowing you to concentrate exclusively on the conversation.
- In case you skipped your meetup, It’ll send you an event report.
- To prevent wasted time, meeting minutes and activities are managed.
- For excellent sound separation, use voice recognition.
- Sembly works with every major operating system, such as Google Meet, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
What to expect with the features of Philips Conference Solution With Microphone and 4K HD Camera
- High-definition 4k camcorder for capturing all conference events in an extremely excellent image.
- 360° files with exceptional 4-array headphones are built for crisp conference sessions.
- Zoom and tilt controls for improved visibility of presentation boards/whiteboards.
- A speaker with exceptional sound synthesis is used to eliminate ambiguity in audio-only messaging.
- A portable battery.
3. Philips PSE0800 Smart Meeting Camera & Soundbar
Integrated system featuring audio, video, recording, and note-taking capabilities.
- It includes a 120-degree Super wide lens for filming every single subject.
- Automatic Focus with 5X Zooming in can guarantee unrivalled video clarity.
- It includes a 6m distant communication receiver.
- It also includes a 2*7W high-fidelity speaker for unrivalled sound quality.
Some additional features
- Display in 4K UHD
- Enjoy Full-Duplex and Premium Streaming.
- Fantastic audio quality and discussion flow.
- Complete coverage and a proper framework are required.
- Auto-tracking video (5X zoom and sound detection).
- Wider Angle Lens with No Aberration.
4. Phillips PSE0600 PRO Video Conference Camera
Last but not least, this Phillips PSE0600 PRO Video Conference Camera is here to elevate your Video Conferencing Experience, and before you ask how. We have listed it all for you.
- 360° shot-following intelligence for capturing everything in the area with zero noise.
- 2K High Definition Visuals at your service.
- Coupled with an innovative embedded central chip, it can precisely detect the axis of the audio origin and, with recognition and motion synchronised, it can instantly localise the target of the sound’s origin.
Since we have listed all the products you must have your hands on for the best Video Conferencing Experience. Now, all you need to do is to find the right fit for your business from the wide range of products offered by Philips Innovation. We will see you again with more such tech-based blogs.