Communication is the soul of any firm. It helps strengthen your relationships with your team and everything falls in place with the right collaborative effort. As flexible work practices have become the new normal, virtual meetings are in trend and that’s going to stay here for long. So, it’s time to upgrade your gadgets that keep your remote working on the right track. Start with the search for quality headphones. After all, they allow you to listen to the ideas of other people. But, a headphone with a mic is more preferable as it allows two-way communication.
So, let’s start exploring the best PC headphones with a mic to enhance your online conversation during your video and voice calls. Let’s get started:
1. HP Headphone with microphone (B4B09PA): Are you searching for a headphone that provides an immersive listening experience? HP headphones with a microphone should be your ultimate choice. Its elegant design gives you rich bass and fits perfectly on your ears. Its thick soft cushioned pads come with an adjustable head that gets perfectly and provides a comfortable audio experience. The headphones are capable of producing sounds between the frequency of 20-20,000 Hz and don’t let you miss any important conversation. Its in-built microphone allows you to answer calls in a hassle-free manner and the gold-plated connectors enhance its sound quality. HP headphone with a microphone is a superb pick when it comes to traveling. Its compact size easily fits in a bag, making it travel-friendly.
2. Lenovo 110 Stereo USB Headset – GXD1B67867: Do you prefer working from home or collaborating online with your friends or relatives? Then, Lenovo 110 Stereo USB Headset – GXD1B67867 is your best companion. It comes with a rotatable boom microphone for either right or left wearing with an adjustable headband. It ensures rich stereo playback and crystal–clear calling. The Lenovo 110 Stereo USB Headset’s 30 mm audio drivers with neodymium magnets pack a punch when playing media. It comes with a professional boom microphone with crisp, clear, and easy to hear.
3. Lenovo 100 In-Ear Headphones (Black) – GXD0S50936: Want to switch to a high-end, powerful, and sturdy audio device? Try the unique Lenovo 100 half-in ear-designed headphones ensuring the long-lasting comfort for all – day long official calls. You can use it with your smartphone, PC, tablet, etc. The headset has a detachable microphone for your convenience. It’s 3.5 mm jack shows easy compatibility with multiple devices and 9 mm drivers deliver excellent sound quality every time. It comes with a cute little pouch that safely keeps your headphones when you’re done listening.
4. Lenovo 100 Stereo Analogue Headset (Grey) – GXD1B60597: Engineered for simplicity, Lenovo 100 Stereo Analogue Headset for PC provides unmatched comfort for video and voice calls. Thanks to its protein leather and memory-foam ear cups. All its operating systems and devices with 3.5 mm audio jacks are supported. Its 180-degree rotatable microphone with adjustable headband ensures playback and crystal-calling, perfect for both left and right sides. Although it is lightweight, it doesn’t compromise on design or durability. So, don’t overthink. Go for this headset with a mic and make most of the hassle–free calls, making your own voice clear and understandable.
5. JLab Intro On – Headphones with Universal Mic (Blue): Reinvent your style with classic Blue JLab Intro On – Headphones. It’s pillow-soft headband features eco-leather and cloud foam cushions bringing a soothing experience while listening. It uses c3 technology that helps deliver clean and crisp sound, no matter how slowly one is speaking. The tangle-free cable wire lets you free yourself from annoying knots and its 360-degree rotating cups make it the best pick for you when you are on the go. The universal mic, gold–plated jack and built-in track control maintain the flow of the video/audio call. So, go for this one – of – a kind of headphones and bring newness to your virtual discussions.
6. Logitech H150 White Stereo Headset: Enjoy the full stereo sound for crisp, clear voice and video calls more with Logitech H150 Stereo Headset. It comes with a flexible mic that can be positioned well to capture your voice better and reduces background noise so that you can interact well with your friends and family. Simple – in controls on the headphone cord lets you adjust the volume or mute calls without any disruption. This sturdy yet lightweight stereo has a broad range of adjustments. It’s ultra-soft ear cushions don’t make you feel tired even after a long call duration.
To get going in the modern world, you must have at least one pair of headphones with a good microphone. We have provided you with a complete list of options. You can choose the one that you find most fit for your video and voice calls.
Read more blogs on :