Lenovo Original 2 Cell 7.6V 35WHr Laptop Battery for IdeaPad 320-14AST, 320-14IAP, 320-14IKB, 320-14ISK (80XG)
- Lithium – poly battery (internal)
- 2 cell battery
- Voltage: 7.6v, Capacity:4510 mAh
- Built-in circuit protection for device safety
- 1-year nationwide warranty from LENOVO.
- A guided assurance on compatibility
- Get confirmation on chat support within seconds
- 15 days easy return
- BIS certified product ensures standardization and quality of product
Compatible Laptop Models: Scroll Below
With the purchase of this amazing Lenovo battery set, you get one whole year of warranty from the brand itself. That’s like buying one year of assurance. One year of never having to think about any other alternative and facing any issues with your battery.
With a brand like Lenovo, trust and safety are two things you don’t ever have to question. The brand name itself speaks volumes of faith and reliability. And, as if that wasn’t enough, the built-in circuit protection ensures your laptop is safeguarded from any sudden power changes and you get a powerful backup with zero barriers every single time.
Hassle-free installation, lower downtime, and higher efficiency are what you get when you invest in a high-quality product like this original Lenovo battery.
The Li-ion 2 cell battery from LENOVO™ is specially designed for the IDEAPAD series to meet the power needs of your laptop. Packed with 4510 mAh power for longer battery use and fast charging support.
- Offers 4510 mAh power storage enough for your day-to-day usage.
- Genuine LENOVO-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your system.
- Please verify the compatibility of the battery with your laptop before you place an order with us.
- Please ensure that the battery specification matches the old laptop battery.
- For batteries that require opening the laptop choose a genuine service center for installation if doing it for the first time.
Compatible Parts: L16M2PB1, L16C2PB2, L16L2PB2, L16S2PB1, L17M2PB7, L17L2PF1, 5B10M86148, 5B10M88058, 5B10M91442, 5B10M86147, 5B10M88058, 5B10M91442, 5B10M86147, 5B10M90490, 5B10M91443
- IdeaPad 130-15AST
- IdeaPad 130-15IKB
- IdeaPad 320-14AST
- IdeaPad 320-14IAP
- IdeaPad 320-14IKB
- IdeaPad 320-14ISK (80XG)
When should I know it’s time to replace the laptop battery?
-Your laptop battery could wear out over time and with regular use. Over a longer duration of time, your battery performance will deteriorate with increasing use and it will lead to your battery draining much faster than normal. You will also notice a significant drop in run time. You may typically notice a decrease in runtime before 18 months. When the runtime is insufficient for your needs, we advise purchasing a new laptop battery. You can either opt for an original battery or a compatible battery from a reliable brand like Lapgrade from www.mylaptopspares.com
Which is better, original battery or compatible?
-A compatible battery is the best option if the one which came along with your laptop is not working properly anymore. Compatible batteries are always an affordable and safe option for without a doubt and you can make them much safer by following a few precautions while using them. Compatible batteries are better than the original ones because they have an equal battery life just like the original ones. One of our suggestions for such a compatible battery is here.
What are the steps to install a new battery in your laptop?
Step 1: The first step is to turn off your computer and unplug it from the power outlet. Remove any external devices connected to the computer, such as USB flash drives or external hard drives.
Step 2: Next, remove all screws holding the casing of your laptop together by getting under each side of the laptop with a small flathead screwdriver and gently prying out each screw with your fingers. Once all screws are removed, carefully lift up one end of the laptop at once to separate it from its casing completely.
Step 3: The next step is to slide out any cables connected to your motherboard (the part inside a laptop that connects all internal components), including those for the Wi-Fi antenna, Bluetooth radio, and other networking components.
Once you've removed these cables completely from their sockets on the motherboard, follow them out of open ports on the underside of your laptop so they're free from interference when you put in new ones later on.
How to check laptop battery part number?
-Please read on the top of your existing battery, where the battery part no. is normally mentioned. In case there is difficulty in finding the same, please drop an email to the customer support of My Laptop Spares at email@example.com giving the complete make, model no. of your laptop and picture of your existing battery. We will assist you further.
What is the return policy?
-Please refer to our return & cancellation policy.
What if my ordered product is not compatible?
-If you have any doubt with respect to compatibility, we suggest you to check the compatibility with us before ordering. Our team provides guided assurance on compatibility.
How to identify a dead laptop battery?
- Your battery will drain fast.
- You will face uncertain power failure.
- Your windows will report to you about battery issues.
- You will notice a rise in your laptop temperature.
How can I avoid purchasing a fake battery?
- Always buy from original brand sources or a reliable seller.
- Match whether or not the number of cells and charge capacity is the same between the original one that you have and the one that you are buying.
- Check the battery info view which is easily available online on the company website completely free of cost.
- Check if the warranty is given directly from the original brand.
How much time does it take for a battery to charge completely? Can it get overcharged?
-When the laptop is connected to a power source via the AC adapter, the battery in the laptop charges. Depending on the laptop, the charging time varies. Ideally, the battery should charge between a range of 60%- 80% capacity in approximately an hour and reach full capacity in about two hours while the laptop is turned off. Once the battery is fully charged, you should remove the adapter till the battery is discharged to a level of 10%-20%
What factors should I keep in mind before buying a laptop battery?
- Check if the new battery is an exact fit as compared to your old battery.
- Backup Capacity
- Built Quality
- Warranty of the battery
- Power Voltage