Dell Original 4 Cell 14.8V 40WHr Laptop Battery for Inspiron 15R 5521, 5537
- Li-ion battery (external)
- 40 Whr, 4 cell battery
- Voltage: 14.8v, Capacity:2700 mAh
- Built-in circuit protection for device safety
- 1-year nationwide warranty from DELL.
- A guided assurance on compatibility
- Get confirmation on chat support within seconds
- 15 days easy return
- BIS certified product ensures standardization and quality of product
Compatible Laptop Models: Scroll Below
With the purchase of this amazing Dell battery set, you get one whole year of warranty from the brand itself. That’s like buying one year of assurance. One year of never having to think about any other alternative and facing any issues with your battery.
With a brand like Dell, trust and safety are two things you don’t ever have to question. The brand name itself speaks volumes of faith and reliability. And, as if that wasn’t enough, the built-in circuit protection ensures your laptop is safeguarded from any sudden power changes and you get a powerful backup with zero barriers every single time.
Hassle-free installation, lower downtime, and higher efficiency are what you get when you invest in a high-quality product like this original Dell battery.
The Li-ion 4-cell battery from DELL™ is specially designed for the Inspiron series to meet the power needs of your laptop. Packed with 2700 mah power for longer battery use and fast charging support.
- Offers 2700 mAh power storage sufficient for your day-to-day usage.
- Genuine DELL-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your system.
- Please verify the compatibility of the battery with your laptop before you place an order with us.
- Please ensure that the battery specification matches the old laptop battery.
- For batteries that require opening the laptop choose a genuine service center for installation if doing it for the first time.
Compatible Parts: Dell Vostro 2421/2521 4 Cell Battery-4WY7C/FW1MN/1C12X
0MF69 4DMNG 9K1VP T1G4M24DRM 4WY7C DJ9W6 V1YJ7312-1387 68DTP FW1MN V8VNT312-1390 6HY59 G019Y VR7HM312-1392 6K73M G35K4 W6XNM312-1433 6KP1N MK1R0 X29KD451-12107 6XH00 MR90Y XCMRD451-12108 8RT13 N121Y XRDW249VTP 8TT5W PVJ7J YGMTNDELL Inspiron N5521Replacement for Dell 0MF69 312-1390 49VTP 68DTP 6KP1N 8TT5W FW1MN MK1R0 PVJ7J V8VNT X29KD YGMTN 24DRM 312-1392 4DMNG 6HY59 6XH00 9K1VP G019Y MR90Y T1G4M VR7HM XCMRD 312-1387 312-1433 4WY7C 6K73M 8RT13 DJ9W6 G35K4 N121Y V1YJ7 W6XNM XRDW2
- Inspiron 15R 5521
- Inspiron 15R 5537
- Inspiron 15 3521
- Inspiron 15 3537
- Inspiron 15 3541
- Inspiron 15 3542
- Inspiron 14R 5421
- Inspiron 14R 5437
- Inspiron 14 3421
- Inspiron 14 3442
- DELL Vostro 2421 Series,
- 2521 Series
- Inspiron 14(3421)
- Inspiron 14R(5421)
- Inspiron 14R(5437)
- Inspiron 15(3521)
- Inspiron 15R(5521)
- Inspiron 15R(5537)
- Inspiron 17(3721)
- Inspiron 17(3737)
- Inspiron 17R(5721)
- Inspiron 17R(5737)
- Latitude 3440
- Latitude 3540
- Vostro 2421
- Vostro 2521
When should I know it’s time to replace the laptop battery?
- Your laptop battery could wear out over time and with regular use. Over a longer duration of time, your battery performance will deteriorate with increasing use and it will lead to your battery draining much faster than normal. You will also notice a significant drop in run time. You may typically notice a decrease in runtime before 18 months. When the runtime is insufficient for your needs, we advise purchasing a new laptop battery. You can either opt for an original battery or a compatible battery from a reliable brand like Lapgrade from www.mylaptopspares.com
How much time does it take for a battery to charge completely? Can it get overcharged?
What factors should I keep in mind before buying a laptop battery?
- Check if the new battery is an exact fit as compared to your old battery.
- Backup Capacity
- Built Quality
- Warranty of the battery
- Power Voltage
How can I avoid purchasing a fake battery?
- Always buy from original brand sources or a reliable seller.
-Match whether or not the number of cells and charge capacity is the same between the original one that you have and the one that you are buying.
-Check the battery info view which is easily available online on the company website completely free of cost.
-Check if the warranty is given directly from the original brand.
How to identify a dead laptop battery?
- Your battery will drain fast.
- You will face uncertain power failure.
- Your windows will report to you about battery issues.
- You will notice a rise in your laptop temperature.
How to check the laptop battery part number?
- Please read on the top of your existing battery, where the battery part no. is normally mentioned. In case there is difficulty in finding the same, please drop an email to the customer support of My Laptop Spares at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the complete make, model no. of your laptop, and picture of your existing battery. We will assist you further.
What are the steps to install a new battery in your laptop?
tep 1: The first step is to turn off your computer and unplug it from the power outlet. Remove any external devices connected to the computer, such as USB flash drives or external hard drives.
Step 2: Next, remove all screws holding the casing of your laptop together by getting under each side of the laptop with a small flathead screwdriver and gently prying out each screw with your fingers. Once all screws are removed, carefully lift up one end of the laptop at once to separate it from its casing completely.
Step 3: The next step is to slide out any cables connected to your motherboard (the part inside a laptop that connects all internal components), including those for the Wi-Fi antenna, Bluetooth radio, and other networking components.
Once you've removed these cables completely from their sockets on the motherboard, follow them out of open ports on the underside of your laptop so they're free from interference when you put in new ones later on.
Which is better, the original battery or compatible?
- A compatible battery is the best option if the one which came along with your laptop is not working properly anymore. Compatible batteries are always an affordable and safe option for without a doubt and you can make them much safer by following a few precautions while using them. Compatible batteries are better than the original ones because they have an equal battery life just like the original ones. One of our suggestions for such a compatible battery is here.
What Is The Return Policy?
- Please refer to our return & cancellation policy.