Networking is the key to upscale in your professional career? Isn’t it! Your right connection can help you get your work done instantly. The same goes in the world of computers, laptops, mobiles, and tablets. While exploring hi-tech spares and accessories, make sure you don’t ignore the cables and connectors. Cables and connectors can help amplify your work by transferring data and images from one device to another to drive their better use and make an impact.
Here we bring a list of useful cables and connectors from mini display ports to USB wires to travel connectors. So, without any further delay, let’s get started:
1. Dell Adapter – USB – C to HDMI – 470 – ABQL: This device lets you view video content from any desktop or laptop on a variety of HDMI displays. That makes it a versatile adaptor, ensuring the best viewing experience on almost every space right from monitors to projectors. You can use it very well to make most of the movies on a home projector. They are also really useful from a presentation point of view whether it’s a school or a workplace.
2. Dell HDMI to DVI – D Single Link Display Adaptor (KGR30): Looking for a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels? Then, this versatile adaptor is the best choice for you. It ensures a quality viewing experience on everything from monitors to projectors. Its crisp, rich video attracts eyeballs and leaves a memorable experience for viewers. It’s the best pick to mirror our desktop for an expanded workstation. It is fitted with a 19 – pin HDMI on one end and a 24 -pin digital DVI on the other, making it a standard fit for a variety of DVI – D – compatible display monitors and HDTVs. Its compact size makes it travel-friendly.
3. Ducasso Travel Adapter – DM2250: Are you among the ones who travel around the globe? Do you face the challenge of connecting laptops and devices as different countries have different sockets? Now, with Ducasso Travel Adapters, this problem has become a thing of the past. The Ducasso travel adapter helps the plug on your electronic devices to fit into other countries’ outlets so that you can complete your official work as you do in your home country.
4. Lenovo Display Port to DisplayPort Cable – 0A36537: Here we bring a next-gen technology for you delivering higher bandwidth, pure digital audio-video signals from your PC to the display. The cable conforms to Display Port 1.2 specification and offers royalty-free digital audio-video support in the same cable. The reason why most of the people opt for this display port is its higher resolution of up to 4,000 x 2,000 displays, daisy-chaining, and multiple monitor support over a single connector.
5. Lenovo USB – C to VGA Adapter – 4X90M42956: Get your device connected with the VGA display using Lenovo 4X90M42956 USB-C to VGA adapter. It has the potential to convert a USB – C port to a VGA Adapter, allowing you to connect a TV, projector, or any other display unit in order to expand your files or presentation on the large display device, providing an unmatched video of up to 1920×1200 resolution. Its lightweight and durable build make it the best pick for your laptops.
6. Dell Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort – 470-136999: Do you want to view the video content from any laptop or desktop on any projector, monitor, or HDTV featuring a DisplayPort unit? Go for Dell Mini DisplayPort to Display Port – 470 – 136999. It’s a compact adaptor that ensures seamless conversion. You can use it to enjoy movies on a home projector or you can also optimize its use by mirroring your desktop for an expanded workstation. Its resolution of up to 2058 x 1600 pixels brings crisp, rich video, ensuring a quality viewing experience.
7. Dell Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (492 – BBHB): Supporting a maximum video resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, this versatile adapter should be your utmost choice to enjoy movies on a home projector, or showing presentations at school. As long as this device is equipped with a mini-DisplayPort output, you can experience a seamless conversion. The adapter is fitted with a 20 – pin Mini DisplayPort on one end and there are 24 – pin digital DVI on the other end, making it the best fit for DVI – D compatible display monitors, and HDTVs and projectors.
8. Dell DisplayPort to VGA – 413 – 10013: View the best video content from any desktop or laptop with DisplayPort (DP) video output on a variety of VGA – compliant displays ranging from monitors to projectors. It is well fitted with a DisplayPort specification 1.1a, ensuring the best quality whenever the video content is adapted and viewed. The DisplayPort, allows a longer reach between source and display, without reducing the picture quality. So, don’t think much! Buy this one today!
The cables and connectors are the lifesavers. So, introduce them to your gadget accessories & setup and enjoy the viewing experience larger than life, whether it’s your school/office presentation, watching your vlogs, or enjoying the movies.
Read more blogs on :